If you find yourself frantically scanning the yellow pages and local ads when itâ€™s time for furnace repair we totally understand. There are lots of companies out there to choose from! But how do you know which one is the right choice? Follow along with Total Air & Heat of Plano while we detail the top things to look for in an HVAC company!
Looking for reliable heating and cooling services in Timber Brook Farms, Kimberlea, Old Shepard Place, or any of the surrounding neighborhoods in Plano? Contact Total Air online today!
Why the Decision Matters
So why not just play roulette and pick the first Plano HVAC company you come across? Well itâ€™s an issue with more than one answer, honestly. Thereâ€™s the question of quality, for one. As we said before there are a lot of names out there, and while most are probably great they arenâ€™t all great. You want experts you can trust, ones who will get the job done the first time, and ones that you can turn to in a crisis.
Itâ€™s almost like picking a favorite mechanic or a family doctor. Itâ€™s always better to know your Plano HVAC contractors and to build a strong business relationship with them. Thankfully itâ€™s not actually all that hard to find what youâ€™re looking for if you know what makes a great company.
How to Identify a Trustworthy HVAC Company in Plano
- Training and certification. First up for any kind of contracted work at all the company has to be certified and licensed to work in Texas. A company that lacks these isnâ€™t even a company, and you risk getting some really shady deals without them!
- Insurance. Insurance protects both you and the service team working on your HVAC equipment. Companies that keep insurance care about the quality of their work, and take care to ensure nothing goes awry.
- Strong history of service. We have nothing against start up companies at all, but typically even those are backed by experts with years of service in the industry. You wants pros who have some time under their belts!
- Good impartial reviews. Ads are a great way to get a companies name out there, but theyâ€™re paid, which means getting advice or reading reviews from real satisfied customers has a lot of value. Thankfully the internet has made getting reviews very easy.
- Friendly service. When you make your first call the experts you call should be clear, easy to understand, and easy to speak to. If theyâ€™re grumpy or vague you wonâ€™t want to have them come do work for you again, so if that first call goes badly just try somewhere else!
- Experts who answer questions. In easy to understand words! Jargon is both common and heavy in our industry, but your chosen Plano HVAC company should be able to (and willing to) put things in terms you can understand. It builds trust, and it helps you actually process what work needs to be done on your system.
Professional Heating & Cooling Services in Plano, Texas
As a long standing HVAC company in the Collin and Denton County areas we take a lot of care in providing our clients with the best service and quality on all fronts. We would love to become your trusted HVAC team, so give us a call today at 866-525-3594 or contact us online to learn more about what the Total Air team can do for you!