Furnace Repair in Plano, Texas
Providing Plano Area Homeowners with Top Notch Furnace Repair Services
At Total Air & Heat we take your heating needs seriously. A winter in Collin and Denton Counties can get rough in a hurry, and you most certainly donâ€™t want to be caught without on a cold night or morning! Our experts utilize the most technologically advanced tools and diagnostic techniques available in order to swiftly and accurately find the source of your furnace woes. From there itâ€™s all about honing in on the most cost-effective and accurate repairs we can provide! That way you can get back to being carefree and comfortable as soon as possible.
We offer complete furnace repair services to all Plano clients, from Williamsburg Square and Wyndemere to Timber Brook Farms and The Villas of Stoney Hollow! No neighborhood is too far, and no job is too large (or even too small) for our experts to handle. Weâ€™re your partners in getting ideal solutions, and we wonâ€™t stop until youâ€™re satisfied.
If your furnace is acting up, thereâ€™s only one name you need to know: Total Air & Heat. Contact us to schedule furnace repair in Plano, Texas.
Plano Furnace Repair Services
If your furnace is struggling to keep your home warm, it might be past the point where routine maintenance can help. The heating experts at Total Air & Heat offer the most comprehensive, technically advanced furnace repair services. So when your heater goes haywire, call us to set it right and weâ€™ll be at your Plano homeâ€™s doorstep in a jiffy. With our skilled team your furnace will be generating heat again in no time, making your home will feel like a warm summer day at Bob Woodruff Park. Sounds nice, right? Donâ€™t wait to schedule your furnace repairâ€”the longer you wait, the higher the chance of a complete breakdown!
Contact Total Air & HeatÂ before a little malfunction turns into a disaster!Â We offer emergency furnace repair in the Plano area.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair in Plano, TX
Even a tiny furnace hiccup can quickly devolve into a complete furnace nightmare, and we never want to see you stuck without proper heat! Our experts have the experience and training to handle all of the worst a furnace can encounter, so call on Total Air & heat of Plano when:
- You see a rise in energy bills.Â If your energy consumption hasnâ€™t gone up but your bills have, it might be because your furnace is working overtime to produce enough heat to keep your home warm. You should call a local HVAC technician to investigate immediately, because the longer you wait the more likely youâ€™ll need a furnace replacement instead of a few repairs.
- Thereâ€™s uneven heating in your home.Â If one room is stifling hot while another is ice cold, you might need to get your ducts inspected. This is a common sign of an airflow problem, and the best solution is to call a technician to investigate the problem.
- You hear loud or odd noises in your vents or furnace chamber. Itâ€™s not unheard of in Texas for critters to find their way into a homeâ€™s ductwork, but if thereâ€™s nothing living in your vents, the culprit is probably your furnace. Itâ€™s perfectly normal to hear your furnace humming, but loud bangs, hissing, and groaning are a sign something is wrong.
- Cold air is coming out of your vents. If your furnace isnâ€™t producing any heat at all, it could either be your thermostat or the furnace itself. Check your thermostat, and if the problem persists, call an HVAC technician immediately.
- Your furnace cycles on and off frequently.Â Short cycling is usually an air flow problem and can be caused by many things, including an oversized furnace or undersized ducts.
- The furnaceâ€™s blower fan is constantly running.Â If youâ€™ve checked your thermostat to make sure itâ€™s set to AUTO instead of ON, you need to call a technician to investigate and fix the problem.
- Your pilot light is burnt out.Â It needs to be relit! If you donâ€™t know how or arenâ€™t comfortable relighting it yourself, call a technician from Total Air & Heat.
Have you noticed any of these warning signs in your Plano home? If so, give Total Air & Heat a call at 866-525-3594 to schedule furnace repair!
24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair in Plano, Texas
When your Plano furnace decides to go bonkers in the middle of the night, on a weekend or, knock on wood, on a holiday, what do you plan to do? Book a camping spot at Oak Point Park and start up a bonfire? Donâ€™t let us stop youâ€”but we can offer you a better solution. Our emergency furnace repair and furnace service team is always available to help! We keep a full staff of trained and experienced service technicians on call and ready to go at all times. Whether your furnace dies at 3am or decides to die the day before your big plans, we can be there to help.
Got a furnace emergency at your Plano home or business? Donâ€™t stress! Weâ€™re here and weâ€™re just a simple call away. Dial 866-525-3594 for 24-7 furnace repair in Collin and Denton County!
Reliable Furnace Repair in Plano, TX
At Total Air & Heat weâ€™ve built our reputation on providing superior service at affordable prices. Weâ€™re the team you can always turn to for friendly, reliable solutions, and our top priority is to ensure we do the job right. Our experts are right off of â€śOâ€ť Avenue near 14th street, and weâ€™re prepared to offer the best in furnace repair for you and your heating systems.
Call on us any time you need furnace solutionsâ€”either online or by calling 866-525-3594â€”and weâ€™ll be on our way.
We provide heating services to the following areas in Collin County, Texas: