Indoor Air Quality Testing in Plano, Texas
Providing Unparalleled IAQ Solutions to Homeowners in Collin County, Including Plano
Thereâ€™s nothing more important that your familyâ€™s health. So what would you say if we told you that the air inside of your Plano area home could be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside? Hard to believe, right? But itâ€™s true! You donâ€™t need to panic, because there are plenty of ways to remediate the air in your home, and Total Air & Heat is happy to help.
Total Air & Heat has provided hundreds of households throughout Collin County with indoor air quality solutions that fixed the issues they were facing in their homes. Does anyone in your family have asthma? Have your allergies been acting up lately? These are just a few of the side effects of poor indoor air quality. Luckily for you, we Planoâ€™s IAQ experts and can help make the air in your home safe to breathe. We will make the air in your home feel as fresh as the air in Russell Creek Park.
Ready to see how clean your air is?Â Contact us todayÂ to schedule indoor air quality testingÂ in your Plano home!
Risks of Poor Indoor Air Quality in Plano, TX
The Dallas area (which includes Plano!)Â landed the #8 spotÂ on the American Lung Associationâ€™s Most Polluted Cities, which already puts you at a higher risk than other places in the US. The risks of living with poor indoor air quality include more frequent illnesses, getting asthma, and aggravated allergy symptoms.
Did you know:
- More than 15 million Americans are estimated to have asthma, including one out of every 13 school-aged children.
- In the last 30 years, the number of people with asthma has gone up by almost 60%.
- 87 percent of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The World Health Organization estimates that approximately 30 percent of newly constructed and remodeled facilities have indoor air quality problems.
- Because they breathe faster than adults, children inhale 50 percent more air per pound of body weight than adults and are especially sensitive to air quality problems.
- Over 28 million Americans suffer from hay fever and allergies.
Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Testing in Plano
Maintaining clean air in your Plano area home is crucial to maintaining a happy and healthy family. There are many advantages ofÂ scheduling an IAQ test with Total Air & Heat, including:
- Reduced odorsÂ â€“ Poor air circulation and filtration can cause bad smells to live and grow in certain indoor areas such as basements. Areas where smells make their Plano home are typically damp and dark, making them the perfect spot for mold to grow. Improvements to indoor air quality wonâ€™t just reduce smells in those areasâ€”the entire indoor space can benefit, too!
- Improved healthÂ â€“ With air quality testing, you will be able to determine the factors that are negatively impacting the health of you and your family.
- Increased home valueÂ â€“ Planning on selling your home in the future? Because of odor suppression, buyers will enter your home and smell a fresh, clean environment. This will help potential buyers imagine themselves in your home.
Reap the benefits of our indoor air quality test in your Plano area home! Contact us today toÂ schedule your appointment!
IAQ Solutions for Plano Homeowners
At Total Air & Heat, we value familyâ€”and to us, your family is part of our family. We want to help you breathe easy in your own home. There are ways to remedy the poor air quality in your home, likeÂ installing a whole-house air filtration system, but first you should get your air quality tested. If youâ€™re ready to test the indoor air quality in your Plano area home, you know who to call.
Looking for high quality IAQ solutions for your Plano area home? Contact Total Air & Heat today!
We provide indoor air quality solutions to the following areas in Collin County, Texas: